The project’s genesis lies in the fact that all the founding members come from the IT security field (near or far), understand its ins and outs and agree about the same shortcomings :
Each observation above is at the origin of the project : how to get infosec world structured around its basic needs ? One of the most fundamental observation lies in the full exhibition of the IT security field capacities, in an open-to-all and inclusive manner. Because both organizations and individuals express the need of obtaining information properly. Based on that, YES WE HACK provides an inclusive platform based on interdependance. Three connected platforms for IT security are the foundation of this project :
- Lack of information centralization about jobs and bug bounty programs
- Lack of visibility for recruiters and security researchers (both ways around)
- No existing Bug Bounty platform in Europe
- IT security field structured around networks of people
- An infosec jobboard : 1st of its kind
- A bug bounty aggregator : Firebounty’s code is built to automatically crawl the web and search for public programs
- A homemade bug bounty program : 1st European Bug Bounty platform
Without sharing, no transparency. Without transparency, no trust.
Based on that assumption, the YES WE HACK team offers its strong experience and the experience of a community gathered around their shared passion: information systems security.
Expert in IT/IS development. +10 years experience as an entrepreneur. An active member of the Hackerzvoice association. Nuit du Hack Staff member.
Expert in IS security.
Head of Nuit du hack. President of Hackerzvoice association.
Expert in IT.
French blogger specialized in IT.
Expert in management and organization science. Specialized in the IT security field.
Expert in finance, fundraising and crowdfunding.
Security Engineer. Qwant security team. Staff in Hackerzvoice and Nuit du Hack.
President of the "Nuit du Hack" Bug Bounty comittee.